Creating a website is one thing but driving visitors to that site is another. The easiest and most effective way to increase visitors to your site is by ranking high in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page). To rank high in the SERP you need to (Search Engine Optimization). A good number of SEO techniques exist, some manual others automated. Among the automated SEO tools is SEnuke, a state of the art backlink tool. Question is – should you really pay the price for this software?
Read on to learn whether you should pay the SENuke price or not.
What Exactly Does This Backlink Tool Do For You?
This software is an automated SEO tool that helps you with your backlink campaigns.
Traditionally, backlink campaigns were tedious and time-consuming. You had to create content for your site then search for websites that were willing to link back to your site. Clearly, this was no easy task.
With this backlink tool, all you have to do is provide a few details and it will go out there, scrape keyword-specific content, spin it, and submit it to directories and social bookmarking sites.
And the process is 100% automated.
What Is The Pricing Plan?
The backlink software comes with two pricing plans – the Lite plan at $67 per month and the full version plan at $147 per month.
The good thing is that both options come with a fully functional 14-day free trial. With the free trial, you can evaluate the tool to see whether it fits you and your websites. If you feel that this isn’t a tool for you, you can cancel anytime within 14 days.
With the Lite plan (at only $67 per month), you gain access to the following features:
– Niche Research: With the backlink tool, you are able to research the niche you are operating in.
– Social Network: The world has gone social, which makes social networking an important aspect of internet marketing.
– Premium Social Network: New and powerful social backlinks that you previously had to create by hand are now completely automated and hands free.
– Proxies Included: Sick and tired of expensive proxy services or scraping proxies that do not work? Senuke now has free built in proxies included in your membership!
– Unlimited Captcha Solving: Let’s face it…Captchas are expensive and a pain in the butt. Not any more. Now you have unlimited free captcha solving included with your SENuke TNG Pro membership!
– Crowd Search: This module simulates REAL visitors actively searching the search engines looking for your website. This module alone will give you an instant boost in the search engines.
– Macro Recorder: With this feature, you are able to get a link from any website without having to write codes.
– Script Portal: You create and share automation scripts with nukers across the internet. This gives you an opportunity to build backlinks from thousands of places on the internet.
– Indexer: The backlink tool has an integrated indexer service, Xindexer. The indexer ensures Google indexes the backlinks created.
– Step-by-step wizard: The normal wizard lets you create your backlink campaigns following a systematic process.
– Pinger: After you have created backlinks, it is always a good idea to ping them. The inbuilt pinger alerts Google spiders and bots that your website is there and updated.
Besides the features available on the Lite plan, the full version plan (for just $147 per month) comes with the following features:
– 30-second turbo wizard: The turbo wizard lets you create your backlink campaign in less than 30 seconds.
That’s right, under 30 seconds.
– Diagram Designer: The tool’s strategy mapper lets you draw diagrams that show how you would like your backlink campaign to work.
– Social bookmark: This feature helps you submit your links to all the popular social bookmarking sites on the internet. Links from the social bookmarks count as backlinks in the eyes of Google.
– RSS: This feature helps you provide a site summary or update to other people.
– A Web 2.0 profile: With this feature, you are able to create web 2.0 profile links. You’ll be getting backlinks from popular web 2.0 sites like blogger, wordpress, Tumblr and more. These links are very important in the eyes of Google.
– Forum profile: A forum profile lets you get links from built in and custom profiles on the web.
TIP: using software like scrapebox, you can harvest your own custom forum links. This lets you get links from unique locations on the web.
– Press release: With the backlink tool, you can easily create a press release and submit them to some of the top press release sites on the internet. The press releases have links back to your site.
– Google places module: This feature is just perfect if you are doing local SEO.
– PDF module: To create link diversity, the tool automatically converts your content to optimized PDF files and shares them across sites on the internet.
– WordPress module: With this backlink tool, you are able to create hundreds of wordpress blogs. You get keyword-specific links from these blogs.
– Wiki module: at the click of a button, you can submit to hundreds of wiki site.
Should You Really Pay the Tool’s Price?
The answer to this question is a straight YES.
This software is an investment. In business terms, it is a capital expenditure. An investment in this backlink tool is guaranteed to give you more returns.
The following are some reasons why you should invest in this tool:
– With the backlink tool, at the push of buttons you can get your niche sites on the first page of Google. Who wouldn’t want this?
– After signing up, you get three licenses.
YES, three licenses to use on three different computers. If you are a busy internet marketer, these will help you complete your backlink campaigns pretty fast.
– With the three licenses, you can join hands with two of your friends; sign up for the software and each one of you use their own copy of the software. My thoughts though.
– With this program, you not only get a fully functional 14-day free trial, but if for any reason whatsoever you decide that this is not for you (within 30 days), you can get your money back.
– The tool’s TNG version comes with crowd-sourced link building. This lets nukers share the sites they discover with other nukers. There are incentives for doing this. With the crowd-sourced techniques, you have thousands of places to submit your content. This is a feature not available in any other link building software.
– The software comes with a lot of training materials in form of video and PDF tutorials. With the tutorials setting your backlink campaign rolling is as easy as ABC.
With the above reasons, the price of this software should not hold you back from going for this great backlink tool. View it as an investment rather than an expense because it is surely an investment.
There’s really no competitive tool that comes close to nuke, however if you are looking for an SEnuke Alternative, there are plenty on the market, but most don’t even come close.